Saturday 8 October 2016

Getting Sentenced? Going To Federal Prison?

Here’s a book that will help prepare you


I’m Justin Paperny and I am happy to help you better prepare for your sentencing and for life in federal prison by offering you my book. If you invest the time to learn I believe you will be further ahead than if you choose to prepare on your own.
My book will erase many of the misperceptions that exist about prison and it will help put you on a productive path through this experience. There is no cost to this and, other than providing me your email, there’s no obligation of any kind.
I’m offering this book because as a former prisoner I’ve learned how many defendants regretted how they prepared for their journey. As a result they made matters worse for their family and them. And there is also a chance that once you review my work, you may want to reach out to chat with me.
To be clear, by giving me your email I am not going to bombard with you with emails or try to sell you anything. I am simply going to deliver you invaluable content. I promise not to pester or pressure you at all. That is not my style. If at anytime you feel I have wasted your time you can simply opt out. No hard feelings! My approach is not for everyone.
I cannot guarantee that everyone who reads my book will get the same results as my clients or me. A number of people who opt in may never even read the book. The bottom line is this stuff is really hard. It takes a great deal of commitment and dedication. Our advice is rooted in data, but you’ve got to stick with it. If you’re looking for a “magic pill”, this book is not for you. Rather than scare you about life in prison or offer guarantees, I would rather be honest.
Here’s what you do next. If you want to learn some strategies that will better prepare you and your family, simply click the “Get Access Now” button on the right. When you do, I will e-mail you a PDF to Lessons From Prison.
Thank you,
Justin Paperny
jp@whitecollaradvice.com
(818) 424-2220
Welcome to the official channel of White Collar Advice where we share expertise on all areas related to the criminal justice system. Our videos will focus on three prongs: life before prison, during prison, and after prison. We will share specific strategies we teach our clients, while providing advice on topics that include the pre-sentence investigation, Residential Drug Abuse Program, sentencing, life in prison, blogging, halfway house, probation and more! To learn more please visit www.FederalPrisonAdvice.com.





To get your free copy of Justin's book, Lessons From Prison visit www.FederalPrisonAdvice.com or text LIBERTY to 44222. You can also call/text Justin at 818-424-2220 with any questions. In this video, former Hewlett Packard executive, Holli Coulman, shares her story with Justin Paperny as she prepares to surrender to the Satellite Women's Prison Camp in Victorville. Holli discusses the importance of planning for each stage of the journey, including your presentence investigation and for life in prison. Follow Holli's prison blog here:http://etikallc.com/holli-coulman/

No comments:

Post a Comment